BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL , (hereinafter the Company) with NIF: B-63378673 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, in the Volume 36331 , Invoice 0019 , Sheet Number 285323 , Inscription 1st is the owner of the website that you visit, being the Responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data, so in the treatment of your personal data, it guarantees compliance with current regulations on data protection LOPD and RGPD, as well as the regulations on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI), for which the following treatment information is provided.
Access to and use of this website is prohibited to minors under 18 years of age who are not duly authorized. BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL , understands that from the moment a minor accesses this website, they have the permission of their parents, their guardian or their legal representative.
BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL informs that there are computer programs to limit browsing by filtering or blocking certain content
- SHIPPING AND REGISTRATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Sending personal data is mandatory to request information, contact, subscribe to our newsletters and / or carry out commercial or commercial operations with BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL Not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to carry out the requests made by the interested party or to subscribe to our newsletters.
- PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data that we request at all times are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. As a user, you certify that all the data you send or provide us through these forms is true, truthful and relevant for the purpose that has been requested. Depending on the form or section you access, the information you provide will be used for the purposes described below:
- Those that we particularly indicate on each of the pages where the electronic registration, contact, consultation or similar form appears.
- Respond to your requests and inform about our services, orders or any type of request that you make through any of the contact forms on our website.
- To facilitate our users to subscribe to our publications, periodic news or blog.
- To be able to compile statistics for commercial purposes.
- To send own commercial communications related to our products, services, news or promotions, through any electronic, postal or telephone means, as well as companies that collaborate with BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL These third parties will never have access to your personal data, and these communications will always be about products and services related to our sector.
- To facilitate becoming a follower of the profiles of BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL in the social networks that link on our website. In this regard, we want you to know that the processing of your personal data within the environment of these social networks will be governed by the privacy policies of these social networks. Therefore, the exercise of rights by BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL It will be limited to those allowed by the social network in question, so we recommend that before following our profiles on social networks you review the conditions of use and privacy policies of these social networks.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA TRANSFER
Your data will be treated with the utmost zeal by all our collaborators or employees in any phase of the services we provide, your data being used exclusively for the purposes that we have indicated above. They will be kept for the time essential to carry out the purposes described and to comply with current legislation. In the case of accepting the sending of commercial communications, your data will be kept as long as you do not request its cancellation.
BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL, guarantees that your data will not be transferred or communicated to any third party, except in the cases provided by law and in the case that said transfer is protected by legislation, or is essential to be able to fulfill the requested and / or contracted service. In the case of transferring your data outside of these assumptions, we will expressly request your authorization.
There are no international data transfers.
- INCORPORATION OF THIRD PARTY DATA
- EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
At any time, you may send us a written communication to the registered office of BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL, or to the email that appears on our website including a photocopy of your ID or other document that allows us to identify you, in case you want to exercise your rights to protect personal data. The rights that you can exercise are the following:
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data, as well as the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- Right to make a claim before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if it considers it opportune.
- Right to unsubscribe from our subscription services, by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in your request: LOW SUBSCRIPTION.
- Right to revoke the consent given for the processing of your data at any time whenever possible. Although this revocation in no case will be retroactive.
- ACCEPTANCE AND CONSENT
- SECURITY MEASURES
BENEITO & FAURE LIGHTING, SL, has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data that you provide us. Thus avoiding its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user acknowledges and accepts that the security measures on the Internet are not 100% secure by 100%.